Skip to main content

Eddie Munson Jacket at Comic Con

For those that don’t follow my Facebook page or my Instagram page then you may not know that I made a jacket to match one of my favorite Stranger Things characters, Eddie Munson. 

I was supposed to meet Joseph Quinn who plays Eddie, sadly he had to cancel but we still went and I got to show off my jacket and took some pictures with a lot of really cool Eddie and Stranger Things cosplayers! Here’s a few pictures of the jacket.





I made the whole jacket, however my favorite part (the back accent panel) I made entirely free handed! I created the appliqués myself and I love how it turned out. 
The next several pics are me with some Eddie and Stranger Things cosplayers. 




This one above is the amazing Lon Cosplay. She was super sweet and her Eddie cosplay was on point! That guitar was incredible! 

 The last pictures are just the jacket with a shirt I got at the Con and with some Eddie art. 


German Comic Con was a lot of fun, I’m so glad I still went. Do you watch Stranger Things? Who’s your favorite character? Let me know in the comments! 
Mine might be a bit obvious by now, Eddie ‘The Freak’ Munson. 

That’s all for now! I’ll see y’all later. -Alyssa 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lily Rose - Toy Story Guest Call

I am so excited that I was picked to guest seamstress for  Lily Rose Custom Fabrics . I was sent 2 panels and coordinate in her lush DBP (double brush poly, think those leggings that are butter soft, only better 😏) I made my younger siblings some cute things! This is a pattern a bit of my own making, little of this little of that and a cool muscle tank for my little brother, he loved showing it off!  How cute is he?!  Not to be out done in the drama department Kaylee brought the sass in spades. This is the glitter coordinate from this round. I made her a  Citron Twist  from  Candy Castle Pattern Company .  This is the  Banana Pudding  also from Candy Castle Patterns, they are one of my favorites and she loves this top!  I paired it up with these  Jupiter Joggers  I tested a few weeks ago now, cause she loves this style so much. The pocket is perfect for a panel accent to complete the ...

Custom Photo Badges

Custom Photo Badges allow you to show support for that special kid or kids in your  life, whether that be for graduation, sports or extra curricular activities!  I was fortunate to have several people allow me to use a picture from dance,  graduation, soccer and baseball!                                                      These are some close ups of the different designs I’ve made so far. You can order yours at  my website .  Today’s blog post was a little brief but I will be back and posting more- so stay tuned. And don’t forget to follow me on  YouTube ,  Facebook Page ,  Instagram , and  Pinterest . And make sure you check out my  website .   

Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets

    In today’s blog post, I am going to be showing you the Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets. These are sets of three; one Shera, one Heman and one Skeletor.                        This is the entire set, as you can see, they fit all the 1980s cartoon nostalgia vibes.  This is the Heman/Adam keychain, they are all lined on the back and the key ring is detachable if you wish to take the key ring off.                                                                                  Shera                                                                 ...