Skip to main content

One Cake pop at a time




Our local Starbucks did not have cake pops! However not to miss out on a treat my sister mentioned the grocery store had some. We had to get several flavors to try out of course. 


 This is my sister in the Mini swagger now over at Goober Pea adult version still available from the orginal George and Ginger. I have made her so many of these, there is something about them that just makes her extra sassy and with this print it worked perfectly! 


She is totally judging me on how much of the fabric I want to order for myself from Fabriculous. I can not help it though, the designs are too perfect! I even got to make something for my mom! I will share more pictures of hers tomorrow. Don't miss out on this round though, if you are interested in ordering something make sure you let me know by September 13th, so I can get it in on my finalized order, I have lots of options up on my website or I can custom design something for you.


EMAIL     WEBSITE     FACEBOOK     INSTAGRAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lily Rose - Toy Story Guest Call

I am so excited that I was picked to guest seamstress for  Lily Rose Custom Fabrics . I was sent 2 panels and coordinate in her lush DBP (double brush poly, think those leggings that are butter soft, only better 😏) I made my younger siblings some cute things! This is a pattern a bit of my own making, little of this little of that and a cool muscle tank for my little brother, he loved showing it off!  How cute is he?!  Not to be out done in the drama department Kaylee brought the sass in spades. This is the glitter coordinate from this round. I made her a  Citron Twist  from  Candy Castle Pattern Company .  This is the  Banana Pudding  also from Candy Castle Patterns, they are one of my favorites and she loves this top!  I paired it up with these  Jupiter Joggers  I tested a few weeks ago now, cause she loves this style so much. The pocket is perfect for a panel accent to complete the ...

Custom Photo Badges

Custom Photo Badges allow you to show support for that special kid or kids in your  life, whether that be for graduation, sports or extra curricular activities!  I was fortunate to have several people allow me to use a picture from dance,  graduation, soccer and baseball!                                                      These are some close ups of the different designs I’ve made so far. You can order yours at  my website .  Today’s blog post was a little brief but I will be back and posting more- so stay tuned. And don’t forget to follow me on  YouTube ,  Facebook Page ,  Instagram , and  Pinterest . And make sure you check out my  website .   

Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets

    In today’s blog post, I am going to be showing you the Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets. These are sets of three; one Shera, one Heman and one Skeletor.                        This is the entire set, as you can see, they fit all the 1980s cartoon nostalgia vibes.  This is the Heman/Adam keychain, they are all lined on the back and the key ring is detachable if you wish to take the key ring off.                                                                                  Shera                                                                 ...