Skip to main content

House Dragon Scales ~ Elephant House you never disappoint!



Elephant House Fabrics as taken it next level with these scales. The colors are rich and jewel tones, there are some with a little bit of sparkle and some that give the illusion of dimension. You almost expect them to be textured. 


I used some of their gold sequins that were in retail to complete my look here, I think they look so good together. 


 These scales also screamed to become the Mix It Up Dress from the famous George and Ginger. The sequins I made the Heat Wave Hot Pants also from G+G. 


These re the other color ways of the scales and a floral they are running as well. Which is your favorite? I love the blue I got but I think the black is my second favorite option. 


So while out taking pictures, I found a tree that kinda looked like a thrown and I climbed it of course, cause how could I not and then I felt inspired ad had a little fun with it. I think it works. 


EMAIL     WEBSITE     FACEBOOK      INSTAGRAM      TWITTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lily Rose - Toy Story Guest Call

I am so excited that I was picked to guest seamstress for  Lily Rose Custom Fabrics . I was sent 2 panels and coordinate in her lush DBP (double brush poly, think those leggings that are butter soft, only better 😏) I made my younger siblings some cute things! This is a pattern a bit of my own making, little of this little of that and a cool muscle tank for my little brother, he loved showing it off!  How cute is he?!  Not to be out done in the drama department Kaylee brought the sass in spades. This is the glitter coordinate from this round. I made her a  Citron Twist  from  Candy Castle Pattern Company .  This is the  Banana Pudding  also from Candy Castle Patterns, they are one of my favorites and she loves this top!  I paired it up with these  Jupiter Joggers  I tested a few weeks ago now, cause she loves this style so much. The pocket is perfect for a panel accent to complete the ...

Custom Photo Badges

Custom Photo Badges allow you to show support for that special kid or kids in your  life, whether that be for graduation, sports or extra curricular activities!  I was fortunate to have several people allow me to use a picture from dance,  graduation, soccer and baseball!                                                      These are some close ups of the different designs I’ve made so far. You can order yours at  my website .  Today’s blog post was a little brief but I will be back and posting more- so stay tuned. And don’t forget to follow me on  YouTube ,  Facebook Page ,  Instagram , and  Pinterest . And make sure you check out my  website .   

Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets

    In today’s blog post, I am going to be showing you the Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets. These are sets of three; one Shera, one Heman and one Skeletor.                        This is the entire set, as you can see, they fit all the 1980s cartoon nostalgia vibes.  This is the Heman/Adam keychain, they are all lined on the back and the key ring is detachable if you wish to take the key ring off.                                                                                  Shera                                                                 ...