Skip to main content

The ultimate dress collection! Mix It Up!


George + Ginger has done it again. Kristi out did herself on this new pattern, the Mix it Up Dress with tunic options. 


This dress really does have it all and with so many options and combinations this truly is the ultimate dress. Below is the pictures of the options


Five front bodice, five back bodices, six sleeve lengths (including sleeveless) and five skirt versions—all interchangeable and ready to be customized just for you!

PATTERN OPTIONS:

Front Bodice—yoke, horseshoe, leaf, keyhole and asymmetric
Back Bodice—yoke, square, diamond, keyhole and full closure
Sleeves—sleeveless, cap, short, elbow, 3/4 and long
Skirts—full circle (peplum, mini, dress), half circle (peplum, mini, dress), handkerchief (peplum, mini, dress), hi-lo tunic (short and long) AND fitted skirt to add to peplum, hi-lo or stand alone


This is the horseshoe front with a square back mini. 

 

This amazing fabric is from The Fab Clique its CROC and roll in wine. 



This is the hi-low version with a square back and yoke front. This beautiful fabric is from Fabriculous, it is their purple ice. I love the ice.


This dress goes from size from tween (12) to 5X (26) making this truly an all inclusive design!


EMAIL    WEBSITE    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lily Rose - Toy Story Guest Call

I am so excited that I was picked to guest seamstress for  Lily Rose Custom Fabrics . I was sent 2 panels and coordinate in her lush DBP (double brush poly, think those leggings that are butter soft, only better 😏) I made my younger siblings some cute things! This is a pattern a bit of my own making, little of this little of that and a cool muscle tank for my little brother, he loved showing it off!  How cute is he?!  Not to be out done in the drama department Kaylee brought the sass in spades. This is the glitter coordinate from this round. I made her a  Citron Twist  from  Candy Castle Pattern Company .  This is the  Banana Pudding  also from Candy Castle Patterns, they are one of my favorites and she loves this top!  I paired it up with these  Jupiter Joggers  I tested a few weeks ago now, cause she loves this style so much. The pocket is perfect for a panel accent to complete the ...

Custom Photo Badges

Custom Photo Badges allow you to show support for that special kid or kids in your  life, whether that be for graduation, sports or extra curricular activities!  I was fortunate to have several people allow me to use a picture from dance,  graduation, soccer and baseball!                                                      These are some close ups of the different designs I’ve made so far. You can order yours at  my website .  Today’s blog post was a little brief but I will be back and posting more- so stay tuned. And don’t forget to follow me on  YouTube ,  Facebook Page ,  Instagram , and  Pinterest . And make sure you check out my  website .   

Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets

    In today’s blog post, I am going to be showing you the Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets. These are sets of three; one Shera, one Heman and one Skeletor.                        This is the entire set, as you can see, they fit all the 1980s cartoon nostalgia vibes.  This is the Heman/Adam keychain, they are all lined on the back and the key ring is detachable if you wish to take the key ring off.                                                                                  Shera                                                                 ...