Skip to main content

Sparkly Drama Llama!


I love llamas, and I can always bring the drama! So I knew I needed this panel to sew up for this amazing round from Fabriculous Custom Fabrics. The cute little animals on the coordinate, pair so well with the what they call ice. It is even better than glitter, this sparkles in a completely different way. 

This was a new pattern from a European company Sofilantjes. I made the bow back version but added a hood to it, because I really like hoods and like to add my own flair to things. It takes some trail and error to create something unique. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                 
























The details on this fabric is amazing! All the little animals have unicorn horns and they are just adorable. The colors are so bright and fun. I wanted to show how well they all go together so I came up with the adaptions to this top to do so.  




A closer look at the hood, characters, and the bow back. 


If you have any questions about this fabric, the top or anything else I might be able to help with please reach out! Email website Instagram



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lily Rose - Toy Story Guest Call

I am so excited that I was picked to guest seamstress for  Lily Rose Custom Fabrics . I was sent 2 panels and coordinate in her lush DBP (double brush poly, think those leggings that are butter soft, only better 😏) I made my younger siblings some cute things! This is a pattern a bit of my own making, little of this little of that and a cool muscle tank for my little brother, he loved showing it off!  How cute is he?!  Not to be out done in the drama department Kaylee brought the sass in spades. This is the glitter coordinate from this round. I made her a  Citron Twist  from  Candy Castle Pattern Company .  This is the  Banana Pudding  also from Candy Castle Patterns, they are one of my favorites and she loves this top!  I paired it up with these  Jupiter Joggers  I tested a few weeks ago now, cause she loves this style so much. The pocket is perfect for a panel accent to complete the ...

Custom Photo Badges

Custom Photo Badges allow you to show support for that special kid or kids in your  life, whether that be for graduation, sports or extra curricular activities!  I was fortunate to have several people allow me to use a picture from dance,  graduation, soccer and baseball!                                                      These are some close ups of the different designs I’ve made so far. You can order yours at  my website .  Today’s blog post was a little brief but I will be back and posting more- so stay tuned. And don’t forget to follow me on  YouTube ,  Facebook Page ,  Instagram , and  Pinterest . And make sure you check out my  website .   

Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets

    In today’s blog post, I am going to be showing you the Masters of the Universe Keychain Sets. These are sets of three; one Shera, one Heman and one Skeletor.                        This is the entire set, as you can see, they fit all the 1980s cartoon nostalgia vibes.  This is the Heman/Adam keychain, they are all lined on the back and the key ring is detachable if you wish to take the key ring off.                                                                                  Shera                                                                 ...